Home    HYIP Blog Page    HYIP投资项目简介   投资经验分享   Scam HYIP Monitors   HYIP投资笔记    HYIP百度入门指南    HYIP源码

What is HYIP?






这些HYIP的由人唯一的目的是去偷你的钱。大多数这些诈骗是庞氏骗局。每天数以百计的新的全球各地出现。一个非常著名的网上诈骗是profits4investing.com,发生在2005年。在互联网诈骗的时候,他们的行为导致了在684388年损失684388 .74美元的受害者。钱从来没有投资,但庞氏骗局一样是用于个人使用和一些支付第一个投资者的钱后创建一个错误信念的,程序是合法的。








HYIP stands for High Yield Investment Programs and is a get rich quick scheme. HYIP's promise from 1% up to 200% a day of the total invested amount. If you invested in the 200% a day program 1$ you would get 2$ the next day, 4$ the second, 8$ on the third and so on... if you left all your money in the program without taking anything out. This method is called compounding. Of course this just doesn't work as well as written and advertised. We can categorize HYIP's into three categories:

a) Scams 80%

b) Games 15%

c) Legit 5%


These HYIP's are run by people who's only intention is to steal your money. Most of these scams are Ponzi schemes. Every day hundreds of new ones appear across the globe. A very famous online scam was profits4investing.com, happened in 2005. During the time of the internet fraud, their conduct resulted in $684,388.74 in losses to 9,756 victims. Money never was invested, but same as in the Ponzi scheme was used for personal use and some to pay the first investors from the money of later ones to create a false belief that the program is legitimate.


In the United States a Ponzi Scheme is illegal, but that does not go for all the countries of the world. So some people are placing Ponzi Games to play with investors. Their explanation of the Game is accurate and promises high paying figures, but closes when a certain percentage of payouts has been reached. Usually this is about 90%. The remaining 10% go into the pockets of program owner. This means if the total invested amount into such a game is 10.000 dollars and 9.000 dollars already were paid to the previous investors the program will close. First investors will leave with a profit, those who come too late with a loss. It all is part of the game. Usually when such a period ends, a new game starts all over again.


Some HYIP's are legitimate, but the thing is you almost never will know and recognize whether the program is real or not. High profits in such legitimate HYIP's are possible because of forex or stocks trading, real estate, paper trading or any other means of investment with high ROI (return on investment).


Growth of HYIP's is supported by human greed. Every HYIP promises a percentage or actual sum of money for each new customer you refer to the program. This creates a sea of affiliates who are trying to get a huge underline of new referrals. At such a high amount of offered HYIP's today it is quite hard to get people interested in the program you advertise, so some have decided to split 50/50 of the percentage to their each individual referral. For example if you refer somebody who invests 100$ in the program and the administrator promises 10% for each investment of your direct referral, you get 10$. You split this 10$ in half with your referral, so you get 5$ and your referral partner the other 5$. This makes joining a new HYIP program even more tempting and getting referrals easier.

Some people join games as well as scams regardless of the results or ethics of such behavior. They play by going in and out quickly, hoping they will get a profit before the HYIP program is over. Some do succeed and make constant profit at playing such games, however by doing so, they are actually taking money from other investors and at the same time support scammers to make new HYIP schemes. As such they are no better than the scammers themselves, as they are aware to be part of the scam and still continue investing and supporting it for their own short time profit.







Filed under 投资经验 by www.bo8.info admin

标签:投资经验 ,hyip articles,HYIP投资指导,HYIP,HYIP投资,HYIP动态

HYIP is High Yield Investment Program It definition approaches all investments which with return in percent more than 5-9 % a year. While a HYIP may sound enticing, many SCAM HYIPs are disguised for Ponzis schemes or outright scams. Investors not only are never paid any interest, they also never paid their original investment in the HYIP. If the returns sound too good to be true, the HYIP is likely too good to be true.